With experienced, supportive staff and an exciting team environment, activities can include climbing, accessible buggies, archery and den building.
2017 dates and booking information:
Join us for a residential stay throughout the dates below or for 24 hours or just a day! Pre-booking is essential.
- Monday 24th to Friday 28th July (Children and young adults)
- Monday 31st July to Wednesday 2nd August (Adults)
Please call our team on 01629 534561 to check availability before completing the below booking/consent form. Pre-booking is essential.
Children and young adult pricing:
A carer must attend an Activ-ability day / residential stay with a child or young adult.
- 5 day residential £376.80 (carers price £82) Arrive at 10am Monday 24th July and depart at 4pm Friday 28th July
- 24 hours (stay overnight) £84.75 (carers price £18.60)
- Activ-ability day £46.40 (carers price £7.60) Arrive 10am/depart 4pm
The above prices are for Derbyshire County Council residents. For out of county residents the price for a 5 day residential is £557.60 for all other prices, please contact our team.
- 3 day residential £261.40 (carers can come along for £44.80) Arrive 10am Monday 31st July and depart 4pm Wednesday 2nd August
- Activ-ability day £46.40 (carers can come along for £7.60) Arrive 10am/depart 4pm
The above prices are for Derbyshire County Council residents. For out of county residents the price for a 3 day residential is £310.20 for all other prices, please contact our team.
Instructor supervision and all specialist equipment is provided. Activities change daily and cannot be guaranteed. Dates are subject to seasonal variations. Lunch is provided on Activ-ability days. Food and accommodation is provided on the overnight stay and 3 and 5 day residentials.