Adventure Days are active outdoor fun for 5-12 year olds. They run during most of the school holidays (dates below) and are an affordable, active alternative to childcare.
Adventure Days are all about having fun, working as a team and making great friends!
All days run from 9am to 5pm
- Wednesday 30th August to Friday 1st September
- Monday 23rd to Wednesday 25th October (offsite activity days which will include a selection of the following activities: expeditions, rock scrambling, paddle boarding, bell boating and grass sledging).
Please call our team on 01629 534561 to check availability before completing individual versions of the below booking/consent form for all children attending Adventure Days. Pre-booking is essential.
£33.50 per child/per day
Book and pay today for a 10% discount!
Book and pay for 5 days for a reduced total cost of £150
The 5 days can then be used by:
- A single child throughout the year OR
- Siblings throughout the year OR
- A group of 5 children attending a single day
Instructor supervision and all specialist equipment is provided. Activities change daily and cannot be guaranteed. Dates are subject to seasonal variations. Please bring your own packed lunch, drinks and snacks. Adventure Days must be pre-booked in advance.