Set up camp for the day in our on-site woodland area where our expert instructor will be on-hand for you to have the opportunity to:
- Select ideal materials for shelter building and construct your own
- Have a go at fire lighting and toasting marshmallows after being shown various methods of establishing a lasting fire
- Make your own natural cordage from a variety of fibres and learn ways in which this could be used in an outdoor environment
- Head on a wild walk to learn about useful plants and food sources in their natural environment
- As well as the above activities, other elements such as tracking, natural navigation, water sourcing and purifying and using bushcraft tools safely may be included during the day if the instructor feels this is suitable for the group.
Available dates and prices:
Call our team on 01629 534561 to check availability for the below dates and book your place. Pre-booking is essential.
Go wild outdoors with our introduction to bushcraft!
Sunday 19th and Saturday 25th March 2017
These days are ideal if you want to get to grips with some essential knowledge and skills of bushcraft and outdoor living.
£22.20 per person/per day (minimum age 16 – please call us if you are interested in a bushcraft experience for younger children)
- Timings: Arrive at 9.30am and depart at 4pm
- Programme is subject to seasonal variations
- Please dress accordingly to the weather on the day as all activities are outdoors. You can view our online kit list here
- Hot drinks will be provided along with biscuits, please bring your own packed lunch
- If anyone in your group has a particular area of interest they would like to cover during the day, please mention to the instructor who will look to include it in the programme