Sunday 23rd September 2018
10am – 6pm
The event will include:
- Outdoor activities
- Entertainment stage
- Soft play
- Silent disco
- Sensory area
- Information stands, specialised workshops and a careers fair
- Food, drinks, BBQ
Organisers peaksGO are hosting this event at Lea Green Centre in aid of Autism East Midlands to celebrate their 50th anniversary, raise awareness for Autism and provide support for people that need it. Activities on the day are suitable for a range of ages and abilities so the whole family can get involved!
Buy tickets for the event here.
This is an Eventbrite link from event organisers peaksGO, tickets are not available when directly contacting Lea Green Centre either in person, via email, social media, telephone or post. Tickets must be pre-booked in advance.
- Spectrum Family Festival provides a taste of what activities and facilities Lea Green Centre has to offer.
- Some activities may not be available or will require queuing.
- Price includes all instruction and specialist equipment.
- Some activities have age/height restrictions.
- Activities may have to close due to unforeseen circumstances i.e. weather at the discretion of management. Unfortunately, refunds will not be offered.
- Assistance dogs only on site.