- Tuesday 5th March (10am to 12pm)
- Wednesday 20th March (1pm to 3pm)
- Wednesday 10th April (10am to 12pm)
- Thursday 23rd May (10am to 12pm)
- Monday 17th June (10am to 12pm)
- Monday 15th July (1pm to 3pm)
- Tuesday 5th March (1pm to 3pm)
- Wednesday 20th March (10am to 12pm)
- Friday 10th May (10am to 12pm)
- Monday 17th June (1pm to 3pm)
- Monday 15th July (10am to 12pm)
Mixed drop-in sessions:
The soft play area will be open all day on the below dates for drop in sessions of 2 hours. Both children and adult groups will be able to access the area at the same time. There’s no need to pre-book for these sessions, payment can be taken on the day.
- Wednesday 17th April
- Thursday 18th April
- Wednesday 29th May
Please call our team on 01629 534561 to check availability and make a booking. Pre-booking is essential for the children or adult specific sessions.
£4 per person/per session (maximum number of 16 spaces per session and you may be sharing with another SEN group). Payment can be made by cash or cheque on the day of the session.
There will be a hoist available within the area and we ask that a group leader stays to supervise the session after a Lea Green Centre member of staff has welcomed you.
There is ample free parking at the Centre including disabled parking spaces and the Centre has accessible pathways throughout.