Saturday 25th September 2021
10am – 5pm
After an incredibly successful first Spectrum Festival in September 2018 and the unfortunate cancellation of 2020 due to Coronavirus, the Spectrum Festival at Lea Green Centre is going ahead in 2021!
Watch a video from Spectrum 2018 and find out full details for 2021 here.
The Lea Green Centre are being to raise awareness for Autism and provide support for people that need it. Activities on the days are suitable for a range of ages and abilities so the whole family can get involved!
Buy tickets for the event here.
This is a Ticket source link from event the organisers, tickets are not available when directly contacting Lea Green Centre either in person, via email, social media, telephone or post.
- Spectrum Family Festival provides a taste of what activities and facilities Lea Green Centre has to offer.
- Some activities may not be available or will require queuing.
- Price includes all instruction and specialist equipment.
- Some activities have age/height restrictions.
- Activities may have to close due to unforeseen circumstances i.e. weather at the discretion of management. Unfortunately, refunds will not be offered.
- Assistance dogs only on site.