Returning for another year on
Saturday 16th September 2023
After an incredibly successful first Spectrum Festival in September 2018, the festival has been welcoming families and groups ever since.
The Lea Green Centre is being used to raise awareness for Autism and provide support for people that need it. Activities are suitable for a range of ages and abilities so the whole family can get involved!
Buy tickets for the event here.
This is a Ticket source link from event the organisers, tickets are not available from Lea Green Centre either in person, via email, social media, telephone or post.
- Spectrum Family Festival provides a taste of what activities and facilities Lea Green Centre has to offer.
- Some activities may not be available or will require queuing.
- Price includes all instruction and specialist equipment.
- Some activities have age/height restrictions.
- Activities may have to close due to unforeseen circumstances i.e. weather at the discretion of management. Unfortunately, refunds will not be offered.
- Assistance dogs only on site.